Manlius Pebble Hill has a long-standing commitment to the principles of equal employment opportunity. In keeping with this commitment, we will continue recruitment, employment, compensation, terms, conditions, and privileges of employment of qualified persons without regard to gender, race, sex, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Individuals shall be judged solely on their job-related aptitude, training, skills, and performance.
This policy also prohibits employees from harassing any other employees for any reason including, but not limited to, race, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disabled status.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a controller: responsibilities include accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, benefits, and daily cash management. Additional responsibilities include financial analysis, supporting the monthly and year-end closing process, balance sheet reconciliations, monthly forecasting, producing financial reports, maintaining the accounting system, and supporting the annual audit and budget process.
This is a high profile position with exposure to senior administration and the governing board’s Finance Committee. Competitive salary and benefit package.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance with 5+ years of related accounting experience. Public accounting experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of general ledger, general accounting and financial reporting
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and take initiative to meet deadlines
- Strong computer proficiency, including Microsoft Excel and BlackBaud school information system
Applicants should email a cover letter, resume, and three professional references to email@example.com. Please write “Controller” in the subject line. The deadline for receipt of application materials is May 27.